Please read this page before proceeding, as it explains certain restrictions imposed by law on the distribution of this information and the countries in which our funds are authorised for sale. It is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction.
Apex Fundrock Ltd do not permit US person(s) (“US person” is a national, Citizen or resident of the United States of America or a corporation or partnership organised under the laws of the United States of America or having a principal place of business in the United States of America) to apply for Shares, nor allow others to apply for Shares on behalf of US persons or to apply for Shares in order to further offer, sell or transfer such Shares directly or indirectly to US persons or entities.
The content of this site is for your general information. It should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation by Apex Fundrock Ltd or its affiliates to conduct investment business as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Further, it is not intended to address your individual financial requirements. You are recommended to seek your own advice from a suitably qualified professional adviser.
You should be aware that the funds to which Apex Fundrock Ltd is authorised fund manager and which are available in this website carry risks. The risk relevant to each fund are disclosed within the applicable Key Investor Information Document and Prospectus contained within this website.
These risks include, but are not limited to the following;
- Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
- The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and are not guaranteed.
- You may not get back the amount you invested.
- Any favourable tax treatment of a product (including but not limited to ISAs/NISA’s) is subject to government legislation and as such may not be maintained.
- The levels and bases of, and reliefs from, taxation may change in the future.
- Rates of exchange will cause the value of investments to go up or down.
- Fluctuation may be particularly marked in the case of a higher volatility fund and the value of an investment may fall suddenly and substantially.
The information contained on this site is published in good faith but no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made by Apex Fundrock Ltd or by any person as to its accuracy or completeness and it should not be relied on as such. Apex Fundrock Ltd shall have no liability, save for any liability that Apex Fundrock Ltd may have under the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (or the name of any replacement legislation if the legislation permits such a statement to be made), for any loss or damage arising out of the use or reliance on the information provided including without limitation, any loss of profit or any other damage, direct or consequential. No information on this site constitutes investment, tax, legal or any other advice.
Apex Fundrock Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register number 469627).