How we will deal with your complaint
FundRock Management Company S.A. views a complaint as a client’s expression of dissatisfaction about a service or product. We see complaints as opportunities to find out what we need to improve, as well as to rescue a client’s trust and confidence and recover that valuable relationship.
The FundRock Management Company S.A. Complaints Policy has been developed to ensure that we achieve these important goals and also aims to promote a culture of fair treatment of clients, and comply with regulatory requirements.
When dealing with your complaint, our aim is to be fair to you. If we find that you have suffered loss or inconvenience as a result of our error or omission, we will aim to return you to the position you would have been in had the error or omission not occurred.
To be admissible, any complaint shall be addressed to us in writing for the attention of Complaints Handling Officer at the addresses mentioned in section “Get in touch” either in English, French or German. In case investors/clients from the European Union, the complaint may be lodged in an official language of their member state.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint in writing, within 10 days of receipt, and will inform you of the name of the person in charge of handling your complaint.
- We will thoroughly investigate your complaint to ascertain all the relevant facts.
- We will endeavour to resolve your complaint as fairly as possible and at the earliest opportunity.
- Your complaint will be handled by employees who are suitably equipped and competent. If we need to use a third party administrator, we will use only those which we have approved, and we will oversee their activities to ensure that they meet FundRock Management Company S.A. Complaints Handling Standards and comply with our Complaints Policy.
- Within one month of receiving your complaint, we will report to you in writing on the outcome of our investigation, and, where your complaint is upheld, propose a fair resolution.
- If your complaint is particularly complex, it may take longer to investigate or to reach a final decision; in which case, we will still contact you in due time after receiving your complaint and will tell you when we expect to be able to provide a response.
If we cannot agree
- There is the option for further internal escalation to the Management of FundRock Management Company S.A.
- If there none of the internal escalation steps gave you satisfaction, there is also the option for further escalation to a dispute resolution provider (e.g. the Luxembourg Financial Regulator, ‘Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier’).
Information about alternative dispute resolution providers in Luxembourg can be found with the CSSF: https://www.cssf.lu/en/customer-complaints/
Get in touch
If you want to contact us about any aspect of your complaint, please raise it in the first instance with your usual contact at FundRock Management Company S.A. or to the following addresses:
- Via email to FRMC_qualitycare@fundrock.com
- Via post to FundRock Management Company S.A., Attention: Complaints Handling, H20 Building, 33 Rue De Gasperich, Hesperange, L-5826, Luxembourg